BRUNO W. TABIS, JR.
- State of IIllinois Supreme Court, 1973
- Law Review Editor & Staff Member, 1971-1973
- University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana, Bachelor of Arts, English Major, 1973
- Partner - Crowley, Barrett, & Karaba, LTD, Chicago Illinois, 2003-2013
- Partner- Michael Best & Friedrich LLC. (formerly Schwartz and Freeman), Chicago Illinois, 1999-2003
- Partner- Frank, Miller, Melamed & Tabis, Chicago, Illinois, 1990-1999
- Partner- Anderson, McDonnell, Miller & Tabis (originally Anderson, Drolet & McDonnell), Chicago, Illinois, 1975-1990
- Attorney- United States Environmental Protection Agency, Chicago, Illinois, 1973-1975
- Park Attorney, Rolling Meadows Park District, 1979-Present
Speaking Engagements & Honors
- Chicago Bar Association-Presenter on environmental and real estate matters at multiple seminars.
- Illinois State Bar Association-Presenter on environmental and real estate matters at multiple seminars.
- DuPage County Bar Association-Presenter on Real Estate and Estate Planning (Tenancy by the Entirety and Transfer on Death Instruments) Illinois Institute on Continuing Legal Education—Presenter on Recent Real Estate Legislation
- LORMAN Education Seminars-CLE presenter on finance, title insurance, survey, environmental and real estate matters at multiple seminars.
- Omni Juris Banking Seminar, Annecy, France 1998-presenter Impact of Environmental Law on American Banks.
- West Suburban Illini Alumni Association-Presenter on Choice of Business Entities
- Instructor, IIT-Chicago-Kent College of Law, Real Estate Document Drafting (1978-79).
- Coordinated Advice and Referral Programs for Legal Services (CARPLS), Chicago, Illinois - Advisory Board, Founding member, original board of directors
- New 200 Foundation (The Network for Educational Excellence in Wheaton-Warrenville) - Founding member, original board of directors.
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Rating.
- Chicago’s Top Rated Lawyers, 2012 and 2014.